Loungecraft Moving & Storage provides complete door-to-door international relocation services through Red Ball International.
With over 35 years of experience in managing international moves Red Ball International has earned a reputation for exceptional door-to-door service for corporate relocations, families, military and government personnel.
International moves are not like other moves:
- Your shipment will be physically moved many times [learn more]
- Your goods must be specially packed:
- Your goods must receive extra protection against all the times the containers will be moved, loaded and unloaded from vehicles.
- An international move involves many steps and tasks [learn more]
How An International Move Works
Every international move begins with a pre-move, in-home survey:
- Our International Relocation Specialist will come to your house to assess your moving needs and answer any questions you may have.
- Our Specialist will take the time to explain:
- The advantages and disadvantages of using various packing techniques, shipping containers, and shipping methods.
- To familiarize you with customs restrictions and requirements for your destination country.
- The various value protection options and related costs.
- Transit times and shipping routes.
- Finally, our Specialist will prepare for you a detailed written estimate.
- Schedule a FREE, No-obligation In-home Consultation Now.
After we learn of your needs we plan your move. The moving plan includes the following steps:
- Packing and specialty services (disassembly, custom crating for special items.)
- Container choices and loading.
- Storage and consolidation at origin.
- Ocean Freight Forwarding (your main shipment).
- Air Freight Forwarding (urgent things you must have with you from day one).
- Delivery and destination services (unpacking, assembly).
- Value protection options and costs.
Call Now To
Schedule Your FREE In-Home Consultation